Bangalore is a multi-ethnic city with a rich culture, beautiful weather and great eating joints. Being known as the Silicon City of India, Bangalore has emerged as one of the leading employment hubs. Moreover, it is one of the preferred locations by students for national, international as well as professional level of education. It is this reason that has made Bangalore one of the most favored places to reside in by the students and young professionals.
As such, people coming from out of the city would like to look for a place to live in. Marathahalli is a south-eastern suburb of Bangalore and an extremely popular choice among youngsters who are looking for something specific like room on rent for men in Marathahallai, Bangalore to reside in as it has all the facilities required to live contently. These days, many options are available like Furnished flats and studio apartments in Bangalore. However, finding the right accommodation has always been time consuming and requires a lot of inputs.
Websites like NestAway can help you find a 1 bhk flat for rent in Marathahalli Bangalore from the comfort of your home. After finding the right living space, another crucial step is making friends with your room or flat mates. With some simple ways only, you can befriend them and make your living joyful. Playing board games is an interesting way to bring you closer to them and also have fun.
5 board games that you can play with your roommates are:
- Pictionary: It is an enjoyable game and requires at least three people to play. Firstly, you need to divide the members into teams, preferably lesser number of teams and more members in each team. One team gives one word to a member from the other team and he is called the picturist. The picturist has to draw that word with the help of a paper and pen. Every other member of his team will try to guess what that word is. If they are able to guess, they get a point. Always, set up a time limit for the guessing time.
- Chess: Chess is a two-player strategy game and played on a chessboard. It has 64 squares which are arranged in an 8×8 grid. It consists of 16 pieces that includes a king, queen, rooks, bishops, knights and pawns. The main objective of the game is to checkmate the other player’s king.
- Scrabble: It is a word game and its main objective is to derive maximum points out of the words in order to win. There is a scrabble board to play, which has all the components. Players must have eight letters with them at any given point of time and have to make words using them only.
- Ludo: It is another fun game that can be played by a maximum of four players or minimum of two at a time. The objective of the game is to get all the pawns into the home pocket which is positioned in the middle of the board.
- Monopoly: This game can be played between two to four players where one player chooses to be a banker and others play, buy fictitious properties, give or take rent and get community or chance cards. In the end, the player who has the maximum property and money wins.
NestAway is one of the fastest growing networks and one-stop solution to all your housing needs. One can easily find a flat for rent or a PG in Marathahalli Bangalore with their help.